Have some leftover white rice on hand? Make this hearty one-bowl meal in minutes!
- 2 packs Pioneer Poultry Smoked Chicken Breast Fillets (300 grams each)
- 4 loosely-packed cups of cooked (leftover) white rice
- 2/3 cup bottled Italian pesto sauce (i.e., Genovese)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopping board
- Kitchen knife
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Individual serving bowls
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rice, pesto, balsamic vinegar and oregano powder.
- Open the packs of Pioneer Poultry Smoked Chicken Breast Fillets and cut them up into smaller bite-size pieces. Fold them gently into the rice.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Ladle into individual bowls and serve immediately.