Enjoy the classic French combination of lemon and fresh tarragon in this quick chicken dish.
- 1 pack Pioneer Poultry Smoked Chicken Drumsticks (350 grams)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 fresh garlic clove, minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Colander (for washing vegetables)
- Chopping board
- Kitchen knife
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon or spatula
- Wash and chop the tarragon. Prepare and measure the other ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream/yogurt, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and garlic powder/minced garlic until well-blended. Salt and pepper the sauce to taste.
- Open the pack of Pioneer Poultry Smoked Chicken Drumsticks. If the chicken meat is cold, heat it briefly in your microwave or oven to your desired temperature.
- Serve the chicken with the lemon-tarragon sauce and your favourite toasted bread on the side.