A family favourite. Perfect for a weeknight or watching the footy on the weekend!
- A handful or two of flour (for dusting)
- 2 pizza dough bases (flattened and ready to use)
- 2 sachets of pizza sauce
- 150 grams Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes or slivers
- 275-300 grams Pioneer Poultry Smoked Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), sliced
- 150 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- A small handful of fresh basil leaves
- A handful of fresh rocket leaves (arugula)
- Chopping board
- Kitchen knife
- Sauce ladle or spoon
- 2 pizza baking trays
- Pizza cutter
- Preheat oven to 250 C.
- Cut thin slices of the Pioneer Poultry Smoked Chicken Breast Fillets. Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Dust the pizza trays with some flour, then lay in the pizza dough bases.
- Open the pizza sauce sachets. Pour the sauce onto each pizza. Use a ladle or spoon to spread the sauce evenly.
- Lay an equal amount of the chicken slices, capsicum slices and tomatoes on each pizza.
- Tear the basil leaves into slightly smaller pieces and distribute them evenly across the two pizzas.
- Sprinkle each pizza with equal amounts of the Mozzarella cheese cubes or slivers.
- Bake the pizzas in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is cooked (slightly crisp) and the Mozzarella has melted.
- Take the pizzas out. Top each one with rocket leaves. Cut into slices and serve.